ORPSEF Grant Application
Please follow these procedures for Oak Ridge Public Schools Education Foundation Grants, per the Office of Staff Development:
- Complete the grant application along with the district’s Preliminary Application Review form.
- Submit the Preliminary Application Review form and the grant application to your principal or supervisor.
- If approved by the supervisor or principal, forward to Supervisor of Staff Development at the Teacher Center.
- Supervisor of Staff Development forwards to appropriate central office staff.
- After action taken by central office staff, information is returned to the Supervisor of Staff Development for return to the grant applicant.
- If the grant is approved by the offering agency, the Supervisor of Staff Development must be notified.
- School bookkeepers and central office bookkeepers will follow the procedures outlined by the business department for accounting.
- For those grants over $5,000.00, purchase orders, etc., will be processed through central office staff.